Salary: Excellent salary and benefits package
About the Systems Architect role
Our client is looking for an experienced systems architect to primarily design, but then also be actively involved in building, rolling-out, maintaining and scaling their infrastructure alongside the wider team as they grow.
They will be looking for you to proactively identify future needs, bottlenecks, optimisations etc., and then deliver on them. You will also be expected to work on the design of other projects as they expand as well as support the wider teams as necessary to deliver on their goals.
You must be highly technical, analytical and self-motivated with a proven track record in Systems Architecture.
• Strong technical background with broad and deep knowledge across a diverse technical range covering applications and platforms.
• Comfortable in dealing with complexity, uncertainty and evolving requirements/needs
• Knowledge and experience with distributed computing
• Experience with scaling cloud computing services (e.g. AWS)
• Experience using modern software delivery methods (such as containers)
• Experience leading improvements to application development practices that ensure deployed systems are production-ready.
Desired experience / knowledge of
• Writing and defining SLAs, then delivering on them
• Programming in multiple languages
• Reporting and error management systems
• Security and maintenance, cryptography and penetration testing
• Team leadership, esp. building and scaling a team
• Rapid growth
If you are currently in an applications and platforms architecture role or are currently working as a Systems Architect this is the ideal next step in your career.
Benefits on offer
As well as the opportunity to further your career in a leading edge environment, our client is also able to offer you:
• Competitive salary and benefits package.
Job Reference Code – MJH2300
If this Systems Architect role sounds right for you or you would like to find out more about the role or the company, please get in touch asap.