Salary: Excellent salary and benefits package
About the Technical Sales Engineer role
You will be part of the Northern Europe Sales organization reporting to Regional Sales Manager. You will promote PI products in the UK, increasing market penetration, number of customers and market-segment knowledge spending 85% of the time traveling visiting customers
Specific responsibilities of the Technical Sales Engineer will include:
• Search and develop long term relationship with new potential customers in the designated region
• Create and maintain up-to-date customer profiles
• Develop and implement sales strategies for penetrating new accounts
• Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by mail, telephone and personal visits
• Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant commercial information
• Carry out market research and monitor competitor products
• Attend training and exhibitions
• BSEE in engineering discipline
• Full driving license
• Language: English, a second European language will be a plus
If you are currently in a technical sales role or are currently working as a Technical Sales Engineer this is the ideal next step in your career.
Benefits on offer
As well as the opportunity to further your career in a leading edge environment, our client is also able to offer you:
• Competitive salary and benefits package.
Job Reference Code – MJH2299
If this Technical Sales Engineer role sounds right for you or you would like to find out more about the role or the company, please get in touch asap.